Reports to: HVAC/R Supervisor
We are looking for a mechanically inclined and dynamic HVAC and Refrigeration Technician who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is ready to take the next step in their career! We are looking for both Journeyman and Apprentice to join our growing team. This role would be working on residential multifamily projects and custom homes for installation of high-end HVAC systems.
Who we are...
Pronex is an Air Systems company that specializes in heating, ventilation, air condition and refrigeration. We recently joined the Tap Roots Plumbing and Heating family and are excited for our continued growth.
Here is who you are...
Drive & Motivation
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You have a proven ability to meet deadlines and efficiently prioritize
- You thrive in a problem-solving environment and are willing to take initiative
Character & Abilities
- You have strong interpersonal and organization skills
- You demonstrate a positive and professional attitude with hands-on a team-orientated work style
- You value transparent communication
Skills & Experience
- You are enrolled in an HVAC/Refrigeration Program or you are a Red Seal Journeyman
- You have at least one year of experience in HVAC/Refrigeration
- You have a Class 5 Driver’s license
Things you will do...
- Perform installation and repair of refrigeration and air conditioning components
- Start up system and test for leaks using testing devices
- Recharge system with refrigerant, check and test regulators, calibrate systems and perform routine maintenance or servicing
- Strategically plan, layout and measure fitting by reading blueprint carefully
- Be mindful of business code and follow instructions as required
- Warmly answer any customer questions and outline work to be done on site
- Coordinating with contractors and other trades
- Maintaining a clean environment by keeping work area organized and tidy
- Other duties as required, including supporting the Shop and Service Technicians